Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blogger Tag



Hey! it's been ages but my exams are finally over so here I am. I missed blogging  but I hope my results pays off. I've got quite a few post ideas lined up so i'll have to make a start on them. Anyways, I was tagged by the lovely Klaudia from Style It With Me to do the Blogger Tag. Sorry it took a while to get this post up but  I went away on a short trip and just returned today. Klaudia is super nice and has a great blog so you guys should all go check it out.
So on with the tag...

The rules are:


  1. Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
  2. They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger. 
  3. They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers.
  4. They must tag 11 blogs with less than 200 followers.
  5. The bloggers must be told.
  6. No tag backs.


11 random facts about me
  1. I love love love Kit Kats!
  2. No matter how many times I clean my room, it always goes back to being messy.
  3. My hair is usually always in a bun.
  4. I actually like green tea.
  5. I haven't been to Nandos yet.
  6. I prefer chilled chocolate milk over warmed ones.
  7. I'm allergic to seafood :(
  8. I hate when my nails break.
  9. I've been on a student exchange program to Australia. 
  10. I tend to write down inspirational quotes and lyrics.
  11. I have quite possibly the best friends ever.

Klaudia's questions for me

1. Are you a saver or a spender?
Saver. I'd like to say spender but I usually put away any extra pocket money for special occasions.

2. Blackberry or iPhone

iPhone!!! I haven't got one (I don't have a blackberry either) but I really do want one. I just think it has so many more cooler functions and blackberry, to me is a work phone. 
3. Favourite magazine
Seventeen and Galaxie mags.

4.What's your hobby?
I don't really have one but blogging and reading (if that counts).

5. What do you usually eat for breakfast.
Cereal on school days and weekends maybe pancakes or fry-ups.

6. What country would you like to visit?
Quite a few as you can see in my bucket list but right now States and UK (again).

7. What's your favourite fruit or vegetable?
I don't have a favourite veg but I like mangoes and grapes.

8.  Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil?
Pencil, preferable mechanical pencils.

9. What holiday you went on was your favourite?
UK back in March was nice but I was only there for a week and didn't see much so maybe New Zealand a few years ago. It was a huge change to Malaysia and quite peaceful.

10. Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter! Facebook is pretty boring these days. 

11. Is your bedroom currently messy or tidy?
Messy :(


Questions for you
  1. Have you been overseas? Where?
  2. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
  3. What's one thing you would like to accomplish before the year ends?
  4. Lefty or Righty?
  5. Favourite snack?
  6. Long nails or short nails?
  7. What's a favourite quote/lyric of yours?
  8. Do you have any pets?
  9. What's the best freebie you have ever gotten?
  10. What's a fear of yours?
  11. What's your favourite animal?

I tag...
and you, of course!

2 comments:

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)