Hey guys! I'm in a pretty happy mood right now. I just came home from a extremely exhausting treasure hunt all over KL. Super tiring but tons of fun annnd I made new friends. Also yesterday I visited Ikea with my family to finally do my room. I've been waiting since the beginning of last year for my room makeover a
We went to pick out the furniture, we haven't bought anything but y'know baby steps.
Also I just found out I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Dare from Bright Eyes and Beautiful Lies. Just a little something to add to my joyful mood. Thank you so so so much Dare! I'd never thought my blog would be good enough for someone to actually like it haha but that gave me a beat of confidence. Hope you all go and check out Dare
Now for the rules:
1. You must share 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions your tagger has given you.
3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. (Nominees must have under 200 Google Friend Connect Followers and be told in a comment on their blog.
4. Next you need to think of 11 new questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Finally, thanks the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
11 things about myself
1. I'm not patient at all when it comes to painting my nails.
2. I don't mind spending other peoples money (as in birthday/christmas money etc) but I'm so frugal when it comes to mine.
3. I love reading.
4. I have extremely horrible eye sight.
5. I feel rain before anybody else, I don't know why but I just do. My friends call it my sixth sense.
6. I've named every single dog my family has ever had. (Yes, I'm proud of this and no I don't know why)
7. I love going to concerts though I haven't been to that many.
8. Can you believe that I actually used to like Maths?
9. I can never find my name on a key chain at the souvenir store :(
10. I wish I could own a pet tiger.
11. It's hard for me to think of facts about myself.
11 Questions from Dare
1. Where are your top three places to travel?
America again (A different part probably), Egypt and Spain.
2. Who is your favourite Disney princess (or character)?
I love Aurora and Jasmine. I have to add Jasmine because thinking about it Aurora doesn't do much in her Sleeping Beauty, does she?
3. Do you believe in anything supernatural?
Depends really. I would say no but there are times (especially after weird youtube videos or scary stories from my friends/family) that I doubt myself.
4. Who is your favourite author?
Sophie Kinsella, John Green, Cecelia Ahern and Meg Cabot.
5. If you could choose one junk food to be magically turned healthy, what would it be?
Definitely chocolate. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
6. If you could live in a world from a book, which would you choose?
I'm honestly not sure about this.
7. What are your pet peeves?
Starers (?) People who stare at you without shame. It makes me really uncomfortable. Oh and people who leave my room without shutting the door.
8. What is your dream job?
Um, I'm not sure I know my dream life but dream job uhhh maybe an event planner? Something fun and exciting for sure.
9. What is your favourite accent?
British and Irish.
10. Sweet, salty, or savoury?
11. Why did you start blogging?
It seemed fun and I wanted to be more confident so I thought i'd give it a go.
Who I nominate:
Emalee from According to Em
Hollie from Bow Petals
Laura from Hiya Its Laura
Emily from Emily's Blog
Dasha from A touch of Turquoise
Questions for my nominees:
1. If you could have a wild animal as a pet, what would it be?
2. Favourite store?
3. A favourite quote?
4. If you could switch place with a celebrity, who would it be?
5. What is your favourite movie and book series at the moment?
6. How many countries have you visited?
7. What's one of your fears? Do you have any phobias?
8. Favourite youtuber(s)?
9. Where do you hope to see yourself in 20 years?
10. Do you speak any other languages?
11. Country girl or City girl?