Thursday, December 1, 2011

Apple Crumble Cheesecake

Yesterday we went to cold storage to do some grocery shopping and there was this little cake shop nearby, so my mum gave me and my sister a treat.
There was so much to choose from but I finally narrowed down to two which was the Apple Crumble Cheesecake and the Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
Normally I would have picked the brownie mainly because of the key word being Chocolate but this time I'd thought I'd try something different so I opted for the Cheesecake instead. My sister chose the Tiramisu.
I'd thought I'd share some of the pictures so here





My favourite picture (top)


Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I'd enjoyed the cake.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)