Thursday, January 5, 2012

What I got for Christmas

Hey, sorry I made you wait. I had planned to have this up like right after I posted the other one but I had to do some back-to-school shopping since school started yesterday. Once again, I appreciate all that I received and I'm not bragging what so ever.
On with the haul...


This is my present to myself. I haven't treated myself to anything in ages so I thought I'd splurge a little on this. I actually had a glance at this but wasn't too interested in it but now after I've read the pro's I'm looking forward to starting this.


This is my dad's present to me. This one he picked out. I really like it. It's looks so cute and just so grab-it-and-go kinda bag. I really like the design of it.



All of these are from my aunt, she basically gave me and my cousins a budget and we could pick out anything within it. So the top picture on the left are three nail colours from Elianto, in order Thulian Pink, Turquoise and Alice Blue. I love Elianto's Nail colours, especially the fact that there a variety of them at affordable prices. Next to it is an Elianto Sandalwood and Cranberry Nail Colour Remover, having a nice smell is always a plus. Below that on the left is an Elianto Eyelesh Curler. I've always wanted an eyelash curler and I finally got one. On the right is the Maybelline New York Baby Lips in Anti-Oxidant Berry.
I have wanted to try one of these for ages, this lip balm sheds away your dry skin to reveal new baby soft lips.


This is a present from my mum. I love it. I instantly thought 'Here's my new beach tote'. In addition to looking cute it's so big and roomy inside I could fit everything I want need.


Present from my grandmother, she said she got it on her trip to Thailand.
It so pretty and the designs are just gorgeous. I see myself using this bag a lot.




A present from a friend. Her mum and her bought those little cute Christmas balls that can be opened, put a little gift in them, thread some ribbon through em' and hung em' on her Christmas Tree. We all just went and picked an ornament from it, I chose the reindeer because it looked so adorable and inside was a purple book thong. It was a pretty good gift for me cause I am a bookworm.


From my neighbour. You may think it's childish but I think it's cute. The box is just so sweet but I haven't decided how to decorate it yet.

source
My dad's main present to me. I absolutely LOVE it. I love that you can change the phone covers. It's small and pocket-sized and cute. Thanks a million dad.



   

2 comments:

  1. I would really like to try one of those Maybelline lip balms! I've heard they're great!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I love mine, you should definitely pick it up :)x

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)