Hey guys!I've got another DIY for you. Chevron pattern is really in trend right now and I love it. I think it's just so pretty and cute.
So basically all you need for this is;
- Two nail colours - Be sure to choose two that match
- Top coat and base coat - To prevent staining and to seal in your design
- Craft scissors - Get one that has a zig zag pattern
- Scotch tape - I'm not sure about other tapes but this one works well with nail designs
- Cuticle clipper - A tiny scissors will also work, the clippers are just a tad bit easier
I love how the design on my thumb came out, not too fond of my ring and pointer finger though. But I guess it's is okay for a first timer. What do you think of this design?