Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm back! + Update #5



Hey!
 Yup I'm back. It's been a while but i'm here. It's been ages since I've done an update so I thought now would be perfect. First off, sorry for my absence! I cut myself off because of exams which has ended a week ago. I don't think I did very well on my mid-terms and I can already envision my bad marks being handed to me sighhh. Anyways, right after exam I went for a camp! It's a camp for Interactors (a club I've been a part of for 3 years now) and it was soooo fun. I loved it, made a ton of new friends and made some new memories with my best friends. We did a lot of group work activities and I grew to love my team in the four days we were there. All the teams were named after Greek Gods by the way. We were Iris!
Also I wanted to tell you guys about some sort of exciting news. I applied for this scholarship programme to study in Singapore a few months ago and I recently got some news on it. I've been chosen as one of the students to sit for the entrance test. This is a pretty big deal. If I ace the test I'll have the chance to study in Singapore. Remember how I said sort of exciting news. Well, here's the thing, I'm not sure I want to move away to another country and leave my family, my friends, my life. I'm starting to really enjoy my school as well as all the new friends I have made in the past couple of months. I can feel my life beginning to take shape and now I'm just gonna drop it? I don't know. I applied for the programme because of my parents, I wanted to make them happy after all they've done for me. I never actually thought I'll be accepted. I know, I know. I'm not technically accepted yet but I know once if I do well on the tests and they invite me to study in Singapore, that I have to go. Everyone will think i'm an idiot to give up such an opportunity. I'm soo confused right now. The entrance exam is next Saturday by the way.
Okay so I'm also running for a post in my Interact Club, well two post. Community Service Director and Sergeant-at-Arms. I have a ton of assignments to get done before we return to school. Being the procrastinator i am, it's been a week and I haven't started anything. I'm so not getting the post. I'm going to try though, starting tomorrow I WILL do something.
Anyways, I'm on holiday right now. Mid-term break! I have two weeks off, well actually, starting today, just one week left. My holidays have been pretty dull but I've started a new series, The Vampire Diaries. It's really good, I use to think that everyone was silly for getting so excited for "just" a show but um, I understand now. I completely understand. I'm on season 4 now and am actually currently watching it. That's pretty much how I've been spending my days. Any of you watch it? Who's team are you on? I've been switching a lot as i got into it but currently #Stelena. Haha talk to you guys soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)