Tuesday, August 13, 2013

DIY: Bracelet holder








I think the pictures are pretty self-explanatory but all I basically did was

1. Rip the cow board off 
And also hammer any protruding nails back into the wood or you can pull it out
2. Spray paint it
3. Leave it to dry then load it with your bracelets! 

I was inspired to do this after watching a video by a youtuber called Evelina who I absolutely love, she's a fashion vlogger who also does tons of amazing DIYs. In this video, she showed us how to make a bracelet holder from scratch but when I was at, well, my equivalent of a dollar store, I saw these kitchen towel holders and I thought of her video and thought well that's a lot simpler. So I filled my basket with a couple of them and a can of spray paint and headed to the cashier. It was so affordable and they actually turned out pretty cute! You could add knobs to the top of the poles if you like to make them even more prettier but I didn't have any at hand. It looks pretty good without any too. Also, you don't need my exact kitchen towel holder. When you're browsing around your local stores, anything similar will do and then you can decorate them to how you please! 


P.s. this is going to be my last post for a while. I'm not giving up blogging but it's just right now my studies comes first and so after my pmr (my major exam) has ended I'll be back! I hope you will all stay with me and be a bit patient with me. I'll still be replying emails and comments during this duration so if you have any questions or want to swap buttons just let me know :)

10 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love Evelina, especially her fashion cafe videos. ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Her fashion cafe videos are definitely the best :)

      Delete
  2. I also have exams coming up and i won't blog for a while when the day i have set comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with yours! And yeah, i have to prioritize my studies. Thanks for understanding :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty funky DIY skills!:P love your blog hun, followed! be awesome if you could check out mine?:) www.trustinvogue.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! Oh and I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll get to it as soon as i can :-)

      Delete
  6. I've nominated you for an award!
    I love your blog!
    Please check out my blog post so you can get more info!

    http://demandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I definitely will :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)