Friday, November 1, 2013

One Republic!!






Hi guys!!! I'm still a little excited from last night so please bear with my exclamation marks and exaggeration and overall annoying enthusiasm haha.
So as you can probably tell I went to One Republic's concert last night and it was fantastic! I wasn't for a second bored during their entire set. My friends and I came really early so that we'd be first in line... we were second, but hey we managed to get right in front of the stage! They sang song mostly from their album Native (which is really good by the way, you should check it out) but they threw in a couple of oldies like stop and stare (my absolute fav) apologise, all the right moves, good life and others which I can't really remember at the moment. That was amazing cause it was like a flood of memories gushing back all at once from my childhood. One Republic, among other bands sang/sung (?) (gosh how did I ace English) my childhood favourites so it was an amazing feeling listening to them again and this time live. 
Also! As you guys can see....I GOT ZACH'S GUITAR PICK!!!! He flung a couple towards us but the one I got was given to me to a really kind/amazing/god bless him crew of One Republic. I was over the moon when he pressed it into my hand. Such a great token to remember tonight by. Ryan's vocal skills were incredible like I'm not even exaggerating, he could play the piano so well and is such a great performer. He engaged the crowd with humour and stories and kept us all pumped throughout the concert. And Zach!!! Wow can he play the guitar! He was so cute and he noticed my friends and I, pointed to us, waved at us and said he loved us (Y'know by doing that heart sign). And since the concert was on Halloween, they all wore masks and stuff and the beginning and few extremely lucky people got to take hose masks home when they flung them to the crowd. It was kinda cool to be at the concert dancing next to witches and ghouls and vampires haha. sighhhhh last night was amazing. I've probably overused that word but it really was. It went by so fast and honestly I couldn't believe it ended when they left the stage. I think I have had my fill gushing about One  Republic and the concert so I'll end here, talk soon and how did you guys spend Halloween? Oh, and Happy November!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an AMAZING time! I'm so jealous haha. One Republic are meant to be good live, i'm pleased they lived up to those expectations and you had fun!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did. And you're right they wore amazing live, I hunk they just about topped my expectations :)

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)