Thursday, February 18, 2016

Big Change | 2016







Hello strangers,
Well, it's definitely been a while hasn't it. Last I remember I told myself I would take a break for a year to concentrate on school. A lot has changed since then considering the fact it's been 2 years! I don't know if you noticed my little sidebar, but I had to change two things. Firstly, my age. Obviously, I've grown a little older. Say hello to 2016 a.k.a the year I turn legal (in October anyways) and my location....I'm in Scotland! Yeah, there's your big surprise. I got accepted for a foundation course in the University of St Andrews. So, just last month, I packed up my life and headed over here. Can't say it was amazing having to leave the comfort and stability of home and having to leave my friends behind especially has brought my FOMO to new heights. Fear Of Missing Out, if you didn't catch that. Although, coming here isn't as horrible as I though it'd be. While the Scottish weather might take some getting used to, St. Andrews itself is positively gorgeous. The pictures above were taken one afternoon when I was on the outskirts of town. Living on my own was the biggest change, I never imagined I would be off to university so quickly. I've only been here a few weeks, and so far I'd like to think it's going pretty well. It's been a little hectic though. Like I mentioned, I've only just started Uni but I'm already swimming in coursework. Or drowning more like. I'm going try to keep updating as regular as possible but bear with me, I'm still getting into the swing of uni life.

Talk soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)