Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The States #2

A little town by the sea where we went whale watching

Dolphins! They were so close to us. They were literally racing with our boats.

More dolphins

San Diego the city

San Diego again.

Watched a whale show, the main star Shamu at Sea World in San Diego.


A huge yummy All American breakfast at a diner.

Excalibur. A hotel in Vegas.

We watched his show in Vegas.

Las Vegas



Me and my brother


Beautiful view!

So there my holiday in pictures! A few famous places we visited were;

  • Hollywood
  • Beverly Hills (and celebrity's homes)
  • Universal Studios
  • Disneyland
  • San Diego zoo
  •  Sea World
  • The Grand Canyon

I loved my holiday and I love America. Hopefully I can go back there one day maybe the other side like New York? *fingers crossed* Hoped you all enjoyed your holiday. I'm back in school now and with the huge amount of homework i'm receiving nowI can't even remember what a holiday is. Thanks a lot teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)