Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Update #4

Hey guys! You might have noticed I've changed my blog name. Well I wasn't very happy with my old one and been playing around with names for a bit. I came up with this one in class. The teacher asked for a title to name our essays, I answered Honest Mistakes. She chose something else but whatever, at least I have a blog name now :) I've been thinking of changing for awhile and what better time to do it then now. It's the beginnng of the year. A new year full of changes. The layout on this blog will be changing here and there for a bit while I find something i'm happy with. I'm not to tech savvy so it may take some time. Just a little post to keep you updated. Btw I can't find my camera charger once again. This happens waaay too much and im so sorry. Im really really want to blog but without my camera its just not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)