Sunday, January 13, 2013

The States #1

An adorable and festive little tram

Splash Mountain

The Disney Castle!


Disneyland


Universal studios


Sea lions! The little one in the water actually swam up to us and starting barking and flapping around

Atlantis! The ride where i got soaked and was freezing throughout the day.

The Grand Canyon

Me and mum.

The siblings. (Excuse my brother)

OOTD (Post on the boots and jacket coming soon)
King of the woooorld

During a drive

Beautiful scenery



The view during Highway 1.

 So  i thought I'd shared with you my trip to America. Unfortunately we decided against going to San Francisco but it was still great. I've got a more pictures from my phone that i'll post in a bit. And a haul is not too far off.



4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! looks like you had a awesome time :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I had such a good time to bad i'm back in reality which means school :( xx

      Delete
  2. These pictures are lovely, everything looks amazing; I so want to go on a vacation after seeing these pictures, I bet you had a great time and you look so beautiful, glowing really! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should go to the states it's wonderful. I'll check your blog out xx

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I try to reply as soon as I can to all of them. Feel free to leave your blog links, I love checking them out :)